Starting Today Thursday March 11, 9AM $SKL began trading in all Coinbase and Coinbase pro’s supported jurisdictions (Original announcement).
If you are new to SKALE or want a refresher, you may want to explore this curated list of articles to give you a solid background. Think of it as your SKALE 101 course in a series of 7 pieces. It’s probably best to read them in order, but feel free to bounce around. When you’re ready, we'll have a deeper dive series of articles we'll post soon.
- SKALE high level Introduction videos 1 & 2 (Video presentation 4 mins 40 secs)
- SKALE Network Primer (Est. time to read 8 mins)
- SKALE Key Attributes (Est. time to read: 4 mins 21 secs)
- SKALE Technology Primer (Est. time to read 8 mins)
- SKALE FAQ (Est. time to read 6 mins 28 secs)
- Recent CoinGecko podcast with Jack (Video presentation 47 mins)
- SKALE Network Token Economics ( Est. time to read 2 mins 39 secs, but takes longer to digest)
- First token sale mandating buyers to ‘use’ tokens is successful - CoinTelegraph (Est. time to read 1 min 34 secs)
- SKALE Whitepaper (Est. time to read: 40 mins give or take)
Hopefully that provides a solid foundation of understanding of the SKALE Network. If you want to keep abreast of the latest, the SKALE core team publishes new blog posts here: https://skale.network/blog/tag/technology/ and if you want to see our press coverage go here: https://skale.network/inthenews If you’re interactive and want to have somewhere to actively learn and ask questions, please join us on social media: Twitter @skalenetwork TG @skaleofficial or for technical questions Discord http://skale.chat/