It's been an absolutely incredible 2021 and we're only a few months in. SKALE Network has hit many key milestones and this is only the beginning. $SKL is now available on 23 exchanges, including 7 of the top 10 on Coingecko, names like Binance, Coinbase, Huobi, Gemini, FTX and more. Demand for scaling solutions is at an all time high. The "Denali" mainnet upgrade, has positioned SKALE to start going live with the 120+ Dapps in the SKALE Innovator Program. Folks like Minds, Human Protocol, Braintrust and more are going to be working on SKALE. None of this even goes into our amazing early supporter list that includes Floodgate Capital, Winklevoss Capital, Multicoin Capital and many more.
All of that growth also means the core team needs to expand to meet the demand. We're an incredibly diverse team committed to creating an inclusive environment focused on aiming high and achieving our goals. If you want to check out our team, have a look at our LinkedIn page.
We're currently hiring for three positions. Please check them out and if you think you've got the chops, apply. Or if you have that stellar friend who's in need of a new challenge in one of the hottest tech spaces at one the hottest companies, please pass this along!
- Identify and uncover customer business goals, needs, and pains, and determine how SKALE Labs will be a good solution.
- Serve as the technical lead and owner of technical deal strategy.
- Manage a defined set of activities and objectives, but have the flexibility and creativity to proactively see problems and solve them.
- Drive engaging marketing programs that span web, community, social, email, ads, and other marketing channels to effectively tell SKALE technology story to key target audiences.
- Create and execute BD and growth strategy across developer, validators, and partners of the SKALE Network
- Develop and execute a cross functional Go-to-Market strategy.
Help us spread the word!